Miami for Fine Arts
Headed to Miami this summer? You will want to make sure you check out the arts. Miami is a fine place for those who enjoy art and for collectors. Here are a few places you won’t want to miss;
*Rubell Family Collection
Contemporary works by emerging & established artists displayed in a repurposed DEA warehouse.
*de la Cruz Collection Contemporary Art Space
Admission is free.
*Miami Art Scene™
*The Margulies Collection at the Wharehouse.
Contemporary & vintage photography, video & sculpture displayed in a huge converted warehouse space.
Some of the top art collectors in the United States have been known for their support of the arts in Miami including; Jorge Pérez, Alice Walton, and Norman Braman. In fact, the average art holdings for billionaires is $31 million.
Other places of interest for art collectors in Miami include;
* Kelley Roy Gallery which includes, sculptures, paintings, and drawings. Currently, the gallery features work by 19 artists including; Jae Hahn, Mimi Bates and Patricia Claro. See the Gallery web-site for details.
* Wynwood Walls; Founded by Tony Goldman, this gallery features contemporary street art. Visit the web-site at
* Locust Projects is known for national and international reputation for presenting ambitious projects by a diverse range of artists at pivotal points in their careers.
* Fredric Snitzer Gallery has a remarkable, reputation for contemporary art. Described as, “edgy” and “high-quality,” the exhibits change regularly and are not to be missed.
*Avant Gallery, If you are looking for cutting-edge art, look no further than Avant Gallery. Everything you are looking for is here, photography, fine art, media works, and sculpture. Avant Gallery has it all, and you won’t want to miss it.
* Dina Mitrani Gallery; in an old clothing factory and highlights photography. If this is a medium you love, make sure you visit the Dina Mitrani Gallery.
* Dimesions Variable; Organized by a trio of artists they emphasis the exchange of artists around the world, and feature well-renowned artists.
* David Castillo Gallery; known for featuring local and international artists in mid-career, you will not want to miss this gallery.
* Spinello Projects; recognized for exhibiting innovative, intellectual artworks across all mediums, learn more at
Miami a wonderful place for both the art enthusiasts and the collector. So much to do and see.