It's that time of the month where I try to be diligent and give you an update about the status of my reading challenges I was
Hosted by Sharonda at Salacious Reads
The goal is to read a series beyond the first book.
I didn't get the chance to do a declaration post so consider this challenge accepted.
1. Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews (5 books)
2. Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep (8 books)
- Spider's Bite (review to follow)
3. Anabelle Lee by Stacey Jay (3 books)
4. Lords of Deliverance by Larissa Ione (5 books)
5. Chronicles of Yavn by Elisabeth Staab (2 books)
Hosted by Hobbitsies
The goal is to read at least 12 Young Adult or Middle Grade books by either debut authors or authors who are writing for YA-MG readers for the first time by January 31, 2014. I'm in a YA funk so I'm in the bare essentials mark.
Goal: 12 books
February - no books read under this category
Hosted by Work Day Reads
The challenge is to read as many ebooks as you can regardless of length or genre. This I'm confident I can do.
List is based on reviews published on the blog or Goodreads.
Goal: Server Status - 100 books
- King of Darkness by Elisabeth Staab
- Enchanted Immortals by C.J. Pinard
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- Big Bad Bite by Jessie Lane
- When Silver Moons Rise by KaSonndra Leigh
- The Seduction by Lisa Renee Jones
- There Is No Light In Darkness by Claire Contreras
- Taken by Kelli Maine
- No Takebacks by Kelli Maine
- Breaking The Rules by Cat Lavoie
- Vain by Fisher Amelie
- Cat's Meow by Stacey Kennedy
- The Better To See You by Kate Serine
- Shadowguard Series by Michelle Zink
- Nice Girl by Kate Baum
- Red Zone by Sherri Hayes
- Soul Avenged by Keri Lake
- Witch by Tim O'Rourke
- Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan
- Every Which Way by Calia Read
- Tainted Love by Eva Marquez
Have you signed up for any challenges?
How are you doing so far?