Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.
BraineThis Week's Question:List two "Don't" and one "Do" when it comes to blogging and reviewing
- DON'T accept review requests for books, movies, any topic that you won't probably like (learned this the hard way).
- DON'T be scared to express your real thoughts and feelings on your posts but
- DO it in a smart and tactful manner. You want to encourage discussion in your blog not hate comments. There's a big difference.
- DON'T hound, pester or stalk authors or fellow bloggers for ARCs. If you want the book so badly then wait till you can purchase your own copy. It really annoys me when I practically see folks grovel for books.
- DON'T accept books for review if you know you won't have time to read and review it in a timely manner. I'm often guilty of this *hangs head in shame*
- DO interact with your followers and fellow bloggers. Communication is key!
Now that we've shared our Dirty Little Secret with you, what's yours?