Seers are not just spectators, they are also prey…
When Kate Bennett survived the car accident that claimed her parents' lives, she knew her world would be forever changed. But her life is more dramatically altered than she first realized. Not only is she able to see “mood auras” on the people around her, she's even started seeing invisible people with no colors at all. And no matter how attractive the new addition to her American Lit class is, Kate sees what no one else can—the dangerous truths this mysterious man threatens to pour into her life.
Patrick O'Donnell was killed in the Irish Revolution in 1798. He's here now to try and keep Kate alive, and stop her life from spinning out of control. The one thing he's not going to do is fall in love with her. But plans change, especially when Demons are involved . . .
Kate is about to enter the world of Seers; where immortals are at war with each other, and unfortunate mortals like Kate are in over their heads.
|preview this book|
I was born in Sandy, Utah, a few days before Halloween in 1989. I lived in Salt Lake City until I was about six, and then I moved North and settled into the place I still call home. I'm the second child of ten, and I absolutely love being the big sister.
I can't remember a time when I didn't enjoy reading, and I did a lot of it. I also dabbled in writing when I was young, though nothing serious until I entered the teenage years. Becoming an author is a dream come true!
I attended Snow College, and there got the best job ever as a writing tutor. I graduated in May 2011 with my Associate of Science, and am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science as an English Major.
I love movies, music, and books—although I do think that the dumbest question on the planet is the whole “What's your favorite book/music/movie?” The best answer I've come up with is, “Whatever I'm reading, listening to, or watching at the time.” Generally, it's an accurate answer.
I love the smell of lilacs, wet cement, and freshly cut grass. I love brownies, rain, and curling up with a good book.*
Here's the blog tour schedule:
- May 5: Book Spotlight and giveaway http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/
- May 7: Interview/Giveaway http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/
- May 10: Interview/review/giveaway http://totallybookalicious.blogspot.com/
- May 13: Review/Giveaway http://www.talksupe.com/
- May 17: Book Promo http://fictionalcandy.blogspot.com/
- May 20: Interview http://readinglittlebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/
- May 27: Interview/review/giveaway http://bmdimension.blogspot.com/
- May 31: Interview/giveaway http://sweetsouthernhome.wordpress.com/